Accting I: Understanding Financial Statements - On Demand
|Format:||On Demand Webcast - available 24 hours/day|
|CLE Credits:||Usually 1.5 - 2 depending on the state|
|Accreditation:||Telestrat offers CLE credits for our online programs based on our Accredited Provider Status in CA and PA, and through CA reciprocity in many other states.|
|Presented by:||Max Minkoff, Corporate Executive, Business Professor|
Analyzing financial statements has been a task traditionally performed by investment bankers and accountants. However, with accounting scandals threatening to erode confidence in corporate America, attorneys are taking on a prominent role in preparing and analyzing financial statements. Including the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow Statement, this Continuing Legal Education (CLE/MCLE) course is designed to give attorneys a two hour overview of accounting techniques and their relevance.
- Accounting Basics
- Double Entry Accounting
- Cash vs. Accrual Accounting
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Auditor's Report
- Balance Sheet
- Links to Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement
- Income Statement
- Links to Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Revenue Recognition
- Cash Flow Statement
- Links to Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Optimal Cash Balance
Corporate Executive, Business Professor
Max Minkoff is Chief Operating Officer of Telestrat Consulting, Inc., a financial advisory boutique which specializes in corporate valuation. Mr. Minkoff began his career with Rohm and Haas Company and has since served as CEO, COO, CFO, and CTO at a variety of emerging growth companies, beginning with VictorMaxx Technologies, a Virtual Reality consumer product company that he helped take public in 1995. Mr. Minkoff also started and worked with several other successful companies, including ShotTower LLC, a private-label foods manufacturer, Blogarithm, a popular Internet service for blog readers, and DocuVault Delaware Valley, a fast-growing records archive and destruction service.
Mr. Minkoff has taught university courses in business management and holds an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Please follow these steps to view an On-Demand webcast:
- Click the "Register & Watch Now" Button above.
- Fill in the order form and click "Pay by Credit Card".
- Once your payment has been accepted, be sure to click the "Complete Your Registration" button for your personal code (it will also be sent immediately via email).
- Visit the web address provided with your personal code.